[Simh] ts10 and mse (my new emulator) (WAS: RE: Klh10 vs Simh)

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Mon Feb 20 13:54:54 EST 2017

DECnet for Windows?  Yeah, if you have patchworks installed it is another socket transport.  I ported a telnet client and SBBS 3.0 to DECnet.  Not terribly useful today, but you can take windsock programs and alter them to run over DECnet with tweaking....  Not that there's an audience for that kind of thing