[Simh] Announcement: back10

Johnny Eriksson bygg at cafax.se
Tue Feb 14 10:07:18 EST 2017

I have spent some time recently on updating my program(s) to handle
Tops-10 backup tape images, and I am now at the stage when it seems
to work "good enough", so I decided to release this as a beta test.

  http://www.pdc.kth.se/~bygg/tops/back10.tar

The basic things work, it can create (-c), do directory (-t) and
extract files (-x), and it reads tapes with large blocks, like the
TSU tapes.

This is very much a work-in-progress, so things might change.  If
you have any opinion on how things should work, please let me know.

--Johnny