[Simh] AT&T 3B2 Emulator

Alexander Voropay alec at sensi.org
Wed Dec 13 08:37:58 EST 2017

Hi!

"сс" in the 3B2 SYSV is a well known PCC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_C_Compiler

Sources are part of the the SGS - Software Generation System
./301/usr/src/cmd/sgs

There is also 3B2 SYSVR4 sources and many other souces at
vetusware.com (I doubt about legality):
https://www.google.ru/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fvetusware.com%2F+source

It would we rather interesting to try to build a SYSVR4 from sources.