[Simh] DECnet for Linux problems (Ubuntu 17.10)

Tim Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:48:06 EST 2017

Ok, thanks for let me know.  I now learned that DECnet for Linux is already
orphaned a few years ago.   CVS facility will go away soon on
Sourceforge.net.   I mirrored a copy of CVS repos and successfully converted
to Git repo by following SF instructions for conversion.  I will contact
them for latest Linux kernel problems.

I will now remove decent from Ubuntu 17.10 because it complaint every few
minutes and asked me to send report to Ubuntu maintainers.

Instead I will use DECnet over IP method and got TCPware and MultiNet
software to set up.  That allows accesses to HECnet.

I was looking for HECnet mail archives but can't find them.  I have now
subscribed to HECnet list.  Does anyone know where is that HECnet mail
archives?

Thanks,

Tim