[Simh] [OFFTOPIC] LAT license for Lantronix ETS8P terminal server

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 13:40:19 EST 2017

Hi,

I know it is just a soft connection to SimH but I hope there are some VMS
expert here and maybe someone is using/used Lantronix old terminal
server(s). Its type is ETS8P.
This term. server supports LAT protocol but needs a license string.
I wrote to Lantronix support and I got the answer "This product is very old
and not supported any more." Of course I don't want to buy a new hardware
but I'd like to use with my VMS infrastructure using LAT.

I want some tips enabling LAT protocol on my ETS hardware.

TIA,
Ruzsi