[Simh] C9.io

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 19:22:43 EST 2017

I’ve only done network security for the last 12 years. So I’m not talking
about the script kiddies using programs they’ve downloaded off the darker
areas of the web. If a hacker really wants to get into your network, they
will. Unless of course if you unplug it from the internet.

But even regardless of the security issues, I just don’t want the traffic
on my home network.  Which is why I’m trying to find somewhere to host it
for free, so the simh is accessible from the internet.

Since even if it’s very busy (which it likely wouldn’t be) the amount of
data transferred would most likely be within the free tiers of some of the
various VM hosting companies.