[Simh] memory size issue

Lennert Van Alboom lennert at vanalboom.org
Fri Apr 21 05:52:31 EDT 2017

Did you adjust the PHYSICALPAGES parameter accordingly, or have AUTOGEN do it
for you? I don't know what the parameter is set at by default, but I'd be very
surprised if it would be suitable for such humongous (in VAX standards) memory
sizes by default. My VAXen run at 64 or 128MB.

@SYS$UPDATE:AUTOGEN GETDATA REBOOT NOFEEDBACK

might help. If it doesn't... back to 2nd line support, I'm out of ideas. :-)

Lennert