[Simh] DEC VT emulators on MAME

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Tue Apr 18 13:52:06 EDT 2017

I like that theory; it accounts for everything.  Duh.  I'd still take
the time with an ohmmeter to verify the theory.

Note that any emulation that actually wants to run the code will have to
get the bank switching logic right.

In any case, we all came to the conclusion that an adapter from the
cartridge to a programmer is the best approach.

Assuming that one chip has its CS hardwired, hopefully its extra address
line goes to OE so that the databuses can be tied together.  Otherwise,
you're in to two DIP headers.

I'm not sure how may variants of the cartridge were released.  You might
be able to salvage a connector from a terminal board so that you can
dump more than one...

In any case, have fun.