[Simh] DEC VT emulators on MAME

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:06:58 EDT 2017

A quick look at the schematics around the connector for this card, there
are two sets of address/data lines. I'm guessing that one of the chips is
for the character rom,and the other 4 are for the program. I haven't looked
closer (using a tablet that's really painful with PDF's), so not 100%
certain of the split.
Thus the CS/OE is sufficient to handle the 4 program chips, and the other
doesn't need any chip .selection lines.