[Simh] DEC VT emulators on MAME

malcolm at avitech.com.au malcolm at avitech.com.au
Sat Apr 15 21:42:53 EDT 2017

I've now pulled apart a spare non-working VT340, for the ROM dumps. This terminal has a faulty power supply and very significant screen burn, so I wasn't planning on repairing it anyway.

On my board, E80 is a XICOR X2804AP-45 which is soldered in place. So I haven't removed it or dumped its contents.

E49 is a 27256 EPROM.  I have dumped the content of that ROM and it is now available here -> http://avitech.com.au/?p=1818

That page also has pictures of the VT340 internals.

Tim - I will write to you separately to arrange sending the VT340 logic board to you.

Malcolm.