[Simh] DEC VT emulators on MAME

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 10 06:56:58 EDT 2017

Yeah. Later I learned that 'DC' means designed by DEC.  For example, T11 processor is DC310.

Unfortunately DEC did not publish VT300 series technical manuals so that we have reverse-engineer custom graphics processor for VT3x0 terminals.

He is reverse-engineering custom graphics processors for his VT emulators on MAME.  Only VT240 emulator is working but imperfect graphics.

Also, MAME has VK100 (GIGI) emulator but marked as not working.

Tim