[Simh] DECserver (terminal server) emulation?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Apr 8 19:42:58 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-09 01:40, Tim Stark wrote:
> Yes, I know that.  I have DS software for all DS servers (OpenVMS  consolidation library).

Good. Because this is what you mostly need, not the roms, if you are to
emulate a DS.

> Yes, That is a bug in DECnet for Linux.  I tried to install it. When I attempted to access DECnet, Linux system instantly crashed.

Uh? DECnet have nothing to do with the DECservers...
They talk LAT, not DECnet. You bringing up DECnet or not will have no
bearing on your DECservers. Emulated or real.

> That's why I like to emulate DS server for telnet server and multi-serial port USB adaptor.

You seem slightly confused about protocols here. ;-)

	Johnny