[Simh] DECserver (terminal server) emulation?

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 19:40:12 EDT 2017

Yes, I know that.  I have DS software for all DS servers (OpenVMS  consolidation library).

Yes, That is a bug in DECnet for Linux.  I tried to install it. When I attempted to access DECnet, Linux system instantly crashed.

That's why I like to emulate DS server for telnet server and multi-serial port USB adaptor.

Tim