[Simh] PDP-8: The possibilities?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:57:52 EDT 2016

After both reading and participating in some recent discussions, I got to
thinking that maybe the array of PDP-8 models could be better represented.
I say this because from what I have read very early PDP-8 code is not  100%
compatible with later models conversely the PDP-5 is compatible with the
early code and likewise uses a negibus like the Straight-8. I thank this
could be a rewarding experience for some of us and since I can't work I
would be able to help coordinate, write pseudo code and beta test. If
anyone is interested in this let the discussion begin.

Thanks
Ray