[Simh] EXT :Re: Ultrix 4.0 and DEQNA-LOCK

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Sep 1 08:57:46 EDT 2016

Maybe to vlarify myself. DEQNA-LOCK is not something I would expect
Ultrix to turn on, and the code Ragge posted certainly reported it
without appearing to modify it. And it would not make sense to modify it
before that point, and if it was changed after that point, dmesg should
not report it.

	Johnny