[Simh] RT-11 source

David Holland david.w.holland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:13:25 EDT 2016

(Not that I can add much to the thread.)   Other than the Minix, and split
I/D discussion tickled an old memory..

I'd say it depends on the the version of Minix.

My Google Foo Finds these two threads (quickly) WRT Minix & split I/D.

http://www.verycomputer.com/79_f57ba779880523a6_1.htm

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vmsnet.pdp-11/Azzk6fQHmLE

The latter is funny in this context, that thread is only 12 years old.

David