[Simh] Operating Systems with Sources

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Oct 24 11:38:31 EDT 2016

On 10/24/16 8:13 AM, skyvis at sky-visions.com wrote:

>   Where is this? I would be interested in doing a sim for the CDC 3300. Is there sufficient software for this machine to
> make it worth while?

I think so. Let me see what I have and try to get the listings scanned.
Timesharing systems are always fun to have running.

I wonder how things are going with getting 940 timesharing running, haven't heard any more
status in a while

> SEL 32 bit
>
>   Same here.

there is a simulator. someone sent a large pile of stuff and I've not had time to get it on line.

there is more interest in this now that Bob Rosenbloom bought a machine.