[Simh] RT-11 source

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:23:25 EDT 2016

Ray,

I really suggest that you look at the Tanenbaum book. It goes into each component of an operating system and explains the structures that it uses and how the parts fit together. Looking at the code often does not explain this. Even were there are comments the usually don’t explain how things mesh, which is all important.

Dave