[Simh] SIMH Networking Wants TAP Device Now?

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sat Nov 19 09:09:55 EST 2016

Hi Rob,

If you want help, more information will be necessary:

1)      The output produced (by make) when you built the simulator

2)      The output of SHOW VERSION when running the simulator

3)      The output of SHOW ETHERNET when running the simulator

4)      The output of "ifconfig -a" before running the simulator, but while running as root as you most likely have been doing all along.

Thanks.

-          Mark