[Simh] Installing RSX-11M Plus 4.6 BL87 disk package

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Wed May 25 21:36:24 EDT 2016

Johnny,

Yeah. I found installation guides and tapes on BITSAVERS archive.  I was now able install RSX-11M Plus v4.6 system from two BB-J0830-01 distribution tapes.  Also I found some mail archives from SIMH mailing list by searching.

Also, I tried to download BQTCP.TAP but it did not work. I was told 'not allowed'.  I was able download BQTCP.DSK without any problem.  How do I install BQTCP?

I will figure out how to install DECnet11 for RSX11M+ 4.6.

Thanks again,
Tim Stark