[Simh] Mounting tape files on OpenVMS problems

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Wed May 25 21:18:24 EDT 2016

Yeah. I got it working now by fixing protection setting.   When operators
went home, they set protection to W: so that allocate will tell no available
devices, etc.  When operators returned back to work, they turned protection
to W:RWLP to allow users to mount their tapes through operator requests.  I
put it in systartup_vms.com done.

Thanks
Tim Stark