[Simh] Compiling SIMH on Eclipse IDE

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Fri May 13 22:23:09 EDT 2016

Hi Tim,

You should be able to open "simh-extract-dir\Visual Studio Projects\simh.sln" with
VS 2015 and be able to reasonably edit and build all of the simulators in the github
repository.

As for building (on Windows) under Eclipse CDT, I'm not sure.  The makefile will
certainly build simulators with MinGW and therefore should also build with the
MSys gmake and gcc.  MinGW builds are invoked from a CMD prompt with:

                C:\,,,\simh-extract-dir> build_mingw {simulator-name}

-          Mark