[Simh] Compiling SIMH on Eclipse IDE

Tim Stark fsword7 at verizon.net
Fri May 13 20:31:43 EDT 2016

Folks,

I often am using Eclipse IDE with CDT plug-ins for developing my codes.  I
loaded SIMH sources into project file from GitHub directly.

I am now figuring how to compile SIMH sources into binaries by using Eclipse
build tool (GNU make). It did not work on Windows.

I was able compiling SIMH sources on Ubuntu 16.04 system (on bash shell
prompt) without any problems.

Does anyone know how to compile them by using Eclipse CDT under Windows?  I
am using MSYS, Clang/LLVM and VS 2015 compilers.

Editing files on Eclipse CDT is much easier than on CMD prompt for me.

Tim Stark