[Simh] Contributing to SimH

Nigel Williams nw at retrocomputingtasmania.com
Thu May 12 06:04:21 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Bob Supnik <bob at supnik.org> wrote:
> I'm quite encouraged by recent developments, such as the HP 3000 simulator,
> the KA10/KI10 simulator, and the restoration of Unix "v0" (PDP-7 Unix). But
> there's always more to do.

I'd like to toot Richard Cornwall's trumpet if I may as he produced a
SimH implementation of the Burroughs B5500 - just for the record.

http://sky-visions.com/burroughs/index.html

I do wish we could get better coverage of all the myriad of machines
from the 1950s onwards to the late 1980s - truly the dawn of the
computer age and the forerunner to the Internet age.