[Simh] Greetings

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:11:22 EDT 2016

Hello, my name is Ray Jewhurst and I am a long time lurker but only
recently have I felt that I have had enough proficiency in simh to post.  I
have actually never used any of the "real" computers being simulated.  (I'm
only 43 years old) But, I am a total emulation/simulation nut and
mainframes, minis and workstations interest me the most.  Also, I am more
interested the end-user scope things than programming.  With that being
said, the other day I thought it would be helpful to make a list of all of
the DEC drives that simh handles just for my own reference and it
eventually evolved into a quick reference guide for all the emulated
machines and their hardware.  I would like to share this with you all, but
I don't have a blog or website.  If there is a repository I can send it to
please let me know so I can share.  I feel that this guide would be
invaluable for anyone who use simh.  Also, if the group likes this
document, I would be more than willing to expand it to the other machines
emulated as well.

Thanks in advance,
Ray Jewhurst