[Simh] PDP-15/76

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Mar 16 06:19:06 EDT 2016

I also have an original distribution dectape for pdp15 dos, actually
from DEC. Looks like it has never been unspooled. Got it from a site
that didn't turn off their last '15 until almost 1990. Their application
ran on the bare metal so they didn't actually run DOS.

The way they did software maintenance was interesting.