[Simh] HP 3000 Terminals

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimballelectronics.com
Fri Mar 11 10:05:34 EST 2016

Interestingly, AICS research has abandoned QCTerm.

They have sent me the source code which is Visual Basic, I believe.

They have also sent me an email stating that I can do whatever I want including making it open source.

I know nothing about Visual Basic, or even doing GUI programming. Does anyone want to take over development, or better yet, port to a cross platform GUI framework?

QCTerm really needs to be archived somewhere - the hp1000 simulator is severely hamstrung without it.