[Simh] Unable to locate boot file

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:08:18 EDT 2016

Again, do not try to outguess CLUSTER_CONFIG. If you have "vital" files
in [SYS14...], back them up before you do a CLUSTER_CONFIG and let that
procedude do its thing. You might even want to go ahead an select
[SYS15...] as the root for your satellite. Then you are sure it is
clean. By deleting the tree CLUSTER_CONFIG created, and copying over
youw own [SYS14...], you almost surely brought the config problem back.

Again, CLUSTER_CONFIG is tested and true, I've used it a zillion times
and it never failed to create a correct satellite boot system tree for me.

/Wilm