[Simh] Unable to locate boot file

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:42:22 EDT 2016

Trying to outsmart AUTOGEN and CLUSTER_CONFIG is never a good idea.
After the disk image transfer, you are no longer running a 6220, but a
3900. After the disk image transfer and first (minimal) boot, you should
AUTOGEN and, as you found out, NETCONFIG. Then your cluster boot master
should be OK.

Next, remove the VAX4000 from the cluster using CLUSTER_CONFIG, and
re-add it using the same procedure. This ensures all (device) pointer
and names are OK. DSVCONFIG should not be needed for the cluster
satellite loads, only for serving DECserver image loads.

*Wilm*