[Simh] Using the simh LGP-30 emulator

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Fri Jun 10 21:35:16 EDT 2016

A really valuable tutorial. It's also the first proof that the LGP30
simulator sort-of works; I'm relieved.

Shoehorning the LGP30's operating procedures into SimH's default syntax
was difficult. It might have been better to use the 'simulator-defined
command' capability to  create a set of LGP30 specific commands. But
there isn't much user interest in this ancient beast, so I'd as soon let
sleeping dogs lie.

/Bob