[Simh] slightly off-topic where can I find the Compaq basic translator?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:45:02 EDT 2016

does anyone know where I can find the Compaq basic translator?
or have a copy they can let me use?

I have a ton of old vax basic code but every basic is different and trying to do it manually is a pain.

ultimately I'd like the code to run on Linux. in whatever language. there's a bunch of basics there too.

I don't care for visual basic. I loved the simple elegance of vax basic nothing since has come close. esp eg indexed files.

thanks

Dan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.