[Simh] RFC: HP Terminal Emulators

Rodney Brown rdbrown0au at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 23:06:01 EDT 2016

Summary of testing of HP Terminal Emulators with the SIMH HP3000 at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RDBrown/HP_Terminal_Emulators
... which I should port to the ClassicCmp Terminal wiki at some stage.

Please update with Mac information or what HP 2100 or 1000 specific
requirements are, or email me the information if you prefer.

 From the 3000 File System Reference Manual, the Terminal Types for a
"General Non-HP CRT" is 9, and
13 for "Packet Network Interface" (Echo initially off).
So logging in with "HELLO ....;TERM=9" should work for ANSI emulators.