[Simh] Interdata/OS32 startup

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Fri Jan 29 20:00:04 EST 2016

Forgetting to mark the disk off just means that you have to run fastchek
on it before you can mark it on again read/write.

* MA DSC4:,ON,P
DSC4:  SYS PROT
* L F,FASTCHEK,100
* MA DSC4:,OFF
* T F
* ST,CH=DSC4:,NOR,EXT,LI=CON:,LO=CON:
<lots of stuff comes out>
END OF TASK
* MA DSC4:,ON,,CD=A

 From memory - not sure FASTCHEK s one of the programs that takes both
list and log options.
If you don't give it start options it will go into an interactive mode
and ask you lots of questions.