[Simh] 8-bit pseudocolor on modern Windows PC?

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:23:30 EST 2016

Paul Hardy 2 schreef op 27-1-2016 om 18:11:
>>> Robert Thomas said
>>> Have you investigated using eXcursion?  It was provided with VMS/OpenVMS distributions on the Pathworks CD.
> Sounds interesting, but as a hobbyist, how can I get hold of the Pathworks CD, or a download of the eXcursion component from it?
>
> Regards,

I can send you a zip containing eXcursion 7.3.189. I needs no installer
on recent versions of Windows (I'm using 8.1 pro), just extract the zip
archive and run the server image. Send DM if you're interested.

I use it whenever I need to display X11 from VMS. Nothing fancy, but it
matches well fontwise.

/Wilm