[Simh] RSTS/E 10.1-L and Paper tape

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Wed Jan 6 10:59:43 EST 2016

On 06-Jan-16 10:51, Paul Koning wrote:
> 4. Disk. Years ago I wrote a program "rstsflx" that can read and write
> RSTS disk images. It should still be around; if not I should build
> some new kits and supply them to whoever can offer a place for them. paul
Please contribute tools to https://githubm.com/simh/simtools  There are
tools for conversion and file manipulation.  rstsflx would go under
'extracters'.

And if you have docs on on-disk formats, please make sure there's a copy
on bitsavers in addition to any that you keep with your tool.

I started a project last year to create a consistent set of tools for
tape images; I need to catch up on other things before I can claim the
round TUIT required to finish that.