[Simh] Project update:

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Jan 4 21:27:22 EST 2016

(Being the other Johnny here, but anyway...)

What Bygg appear to be doing is implementing ANF-10 (or at least the
simulated physical links over which ANF-10 can communicate).

Now, ANF-10 was a network protocol used on some machines way back. I
mostly used it on TOPS-10, but I don't know if some other systems also
supported it. I'm also not entirely sure what physical links were used
in real life, but it appears Bygg have started to get connectivity up
between simulated machines all running ANF-10.

Ethernet barely existed when I used ANF-10, so I don't know if that is
existing code, or if Bygg is also implementing ANF-10 over new physical
links here.

Anyway, getting an ANF-10 network up and running is pretty fun.

	Johnny