[Simh] How to set up network bridge for SIMH on Solaris host?

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sun Jan 3 07:24:23 EST 2016

On Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 1:46 AM, lists at openmailbox.org	wrote:
> Can anyone please explain how to set up a network bridge on a Solaris host
> for SIMH? I have searched the net and can't find any examples of people
> running SIMH on Solaris. Thank you.

I haven't tried building on Solaris for quite a while, but things should still work.

Can you explain what you are trying to achieve with your 'network bridge'?

Can you describe the network topology you're working with and which devices on the network you'd like your simh instance to communicate with?

- Mark