[Simh] KS10 IMP documentation

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 13:05:21 EST 2016

> On Feb 29, 2016, at 12:59 PM, Timothe Litt <litt at ieee.org> wrote:

> I created a printer class driver layer for simh when I did PDF output for all the emulators, but that went into a black hole of "more is not enough" and did not find its way into simh/master.

I looked at PostScript output for a printer, which is fairly easy and makes it possible to do non-ASCII characters if the particular machine needs those.  In the end, I did it as an external program (small Python script) instead, but in SimH would certainly not be hard.  PS has the advantage that it's easy to generate and easy to see what's going on, and it can either be printed directly, or converted easily to PDF.

	paul