[Simh] Klh10 vs Simh

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Thu Feb 25 14:07:10 EST 2016

my employer's views, if any, on the matters discussed.
On 25-Feb-16 13:48, Michael Kerpan wrote:
> I've been hoping for a KL simulation in SIMH for a while. KLH10 lacks
> support for things like serial over Telnet which means that multiuser
> is essentially impossible on KLH10 without all kinds of networking
> mojo. Sadly, I don't have the skill to actually write such a beast,
> I'm of no use except as a data point regarding interest in such a
> development.
>
> Mike

If the recently promised release of Linux code for DECnet/LAT
materializes, you'll be able to
connect to KLH10-based machines with as many connections as you can keep
track of.

Both TOPS-10 and TOP-20 on the KL supported LAT, and of course DECnet
NRT and CTERM.