[Simh] Free USER SPACE DECNET LAT MOP

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Mon Feb 22 16:07:27 EST 2016

On Fri 19 Feb 2016 at 16:17:14 -0500, James Corrigan wrote:
> If folks would let me know the versions of Linux and UNIX that they
> need tested, I will set up a development environment for those servers
> and confirm that it is operational. I believe we have functionality
> test suites as well that I will make available.

That sounds great! I personally use NetBSD, so I'd definitely try it
with that. I think I can try it in combination with TOPS-20 on klh10
(the Panda distribution) and RSX-11M+ 4.6 (I think the pre-installed
version I have is supposed to have DECnet installed).

Thanks!
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'