[Simh] Intel's PL/M-86, ASM86 and iAPX-86 Utilities source code

Kevin Handy khandy21yo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:42:46 EST 2016

The "Unofficial CP/M web site" has a PL/M compiler. I don't know if it's
close to anything you're looking for.  it'S  listed with the following
description

Here is the source to the Intel PLM compiler. It is written in Fortran
(66), and is supposed to be pretty clean.
It compiles correctly with gcc's g77 on Linux. However, it is not the
version required to compile CP/M 2.2 or 3.0. It works well, but lacks
support for external definitions and some PLM constructs, as required by
the DR source.