[Simh] RT-11 Storage Strategy

Alan Frisbie Frisbie at Flying-Disk.com
Wed Feb 17 10:36:19 EST 2016

On 02/17/2016 05:43 AM, Clem Cole wrote:

> That said, if you used RK05's you certainly would be building a
 > simulated Unibus system that was close to what many people had.

Not necessarily.   Don't forget the RKV11-D Q-Bus controller for
RK05 disks.   I have one here, with both an RK05J (removable)
and an RK05F (fixed).   I used it with my original LSI-11 before
finally upgrading to an 11/73.   I usually use them to run RT-11,
but have booted the RSX-11M v2.0 RK05 on it.

Alan Frisbie