[Simh] vax simh and loading file

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Mon Feb 15 15:59:11 EST 2016

If you expect input spooling to work, you may need something like

  set device/spooled=sys$batch cra0:

That's what tells the card reader driver to wake jobcontrol when card
appears.

I may not have the syntax exactly right - it's been a while.

The -10 is much simpler.
  OPR> start card-reader 0

Done.

The operators guide, system mangers guide & DCL dictionary should all be
on bitsavers.