[Simh] Sounds

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Feb 12 19:15:27 EST 2016

The PDP-8 did as well. Actually, with the PDP-8, the normal way was to
tune in somewhere on the AM band, and have the radio close to the
machine, and you'd get 4 part harmonies....
I might still have a tape with recordings somewhere. But I'm sure there
are examples on YouTube as well.

And MUSIC.SV is definitely available, as is a number of files with
various scrores people put it.

Quite a nifty program, the PDP-8 one was.

	Johnny