[Simh] Sounds

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Fri Feb 12 18:23:09 EST 2016

There is a DECUS program for the -10 that also did music.

Before the FCC mandated shielding c.a. 1990, your could also get sound
effects from the RF emissions.

I predict that SimH isn't going to emulate any of that.

The -10 also supported 1,200 CPM card readers.  The amazing thing is
that in a machine room where the fans, AC, motors & printers were
deafening, you REALLY noticed the extra noise when the card reader
started.  I wore hearing protectors...