[Simh] vax simh and loading file

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Fri Feb 12 16:40:31 EST 2016

Bill,

As far as I’m aware you’ll need to copy and paste into your terminal emulator of choice. This requires making some changes in sys$system:modparams.dat on the VMS side.
I have
min_TTY_TYPAHDSZ=2064
min_TTY_ALTYPAHD=2064
MIN_MAXBUF=12000
This will make it easier to copy and paste large blocks of text.

Hope this helps,
Zack.