[Simh] OSs with accessible documentation

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Feb 8 16:17:47 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Ron Young <rly1 at embarqmail.com> wrote:

>         http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/DEC/pdp11/Brinch_Hansen_SOLO/

​Note to Al Kossow -- you might consider renaming this directory.   His
first name is "Per" as in Per Brinch Hansen.   He chewed me out once
because I had always shortened it to Brinch Hansen - as an American I had
seen in many places that way.  I discovered he much prefers his name to be
written out.  At the time he had written a really good intro to Java book a
few years ago called "Java for Everyone" which I was teaching with at the
time (note: he does turn java into Pascal but that's another story - its
still a great book for beginning programmers).   Anyway, I was
communicating with him about it at the time and got dope slapped.

Clem