[Simh] OSs with accessible documentation

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Feb 5 18:11:12 EST 2016

Hi. Afraid I am unaware of any attempts to OCR or retype the documentation.

It's a pet peeve of mine, but most other people around here seem to
prefer bitmaps of scans of the documentation. So I don't really expect
anything to happen there.

How were the systems installed? For PDP-11 systems, you normally had a
tape system, or some smaller removable disk. You started the
installation system on that device, and then that thing helped you to
install the full system on your system disk.

Unix is a little more complicated.

	Johnny