[Simh] Interdata OS/32 - MTM

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Wed Feb 3 20:24:36 EST 2016

On 2/3/2016 2:23 PM, Don Stalkowski wrote:
> It seems that in oder to do anything useful with OS/32 I'm going to
> need MTM. Unfortunately, MTM is not available for 8.1 but a tape
> for 6.2 may be on bitsavers. I set up a 6.2 system and unpacked the
> tape with this result:
Hard to say. That is probably most of it.
Try this:
Type 'MTMSGN MAC' at the console prompt. That should create a new mtm
using parameters from MTMPARMS.MAC.

The usual thing to do is copy MTMPARMS.MAC to your own file, say
MTMPARMS.001

Then you would run MTMSGN 001 to create a customized MTM.

MTM configuration is hard enough with the manual...

I'll try to find somthing this week end.

<snip>