[Simh] Real serial ports

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Sat Dec 17 15:14:20 EST 2016

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 06:18:05PM -0800, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
> On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 6:58 PM, David Gesswein wrote:
> >    For the PDP-8 it looks like the console port can be set to a real serial
> > port. Can the ttix serial ports be attached to real serial ports?
>
> Yes.   Buried amongst the output of:
>
>     sim> HELP TTXI ATTACH

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the .doc's which don't seem to show
the serial option for ttix.

For the archive the correct command is
     sim> HELP TTIX ATTACH

Is there any way to see what the line to device code mapping is without
reading the source? If not should I look at adding that to show ttix?

Also under help ttix you get
show TTIX LINES
show TTIX summary
show TTIX CONNECTIONS

But summary doesn't seem to be a valid parameter
sim> show TTIX summary
Non-existent parameter